Train with the best
To be the best, you need to train with the best and through our affiliation to JKS England, TKF members have the opportunity to train with Japanese Headquarters Instructors, and some of the highest-ranking JKS European instructors at courses held by JKS England in Nottingham.
Members also have the opportunity to travel to Japan and train at the famous JKS Headquarters in Tokyo. Our own instructor Danny Jordan has trained in Japan at the Headquarters which is a dream come true for many.
TKF also welcomes many top instructors to Norfolk, in the last five years TKF has hosted:
– Alan Campbell 7th Dan England
– Matt Price 6th Dan England
– Nick Heald 7th Dan England
– Matt Stockham 5th Dan Wales
– Ben Richardson 4th Dan England
– Steve Carless 6th Dan England
– Shohei Toyama 2nd Dan Japan
– Shinji Nakaji 5th Dan Japan
– Joe Kellerway 2x 10K King
Our own instructors are highly regarded within JKS England and our Senior Instructors have themselves been invited to visit other clubs as guest instructors and have delivered successful seminars for JKS Walsall, Red Tiger in Manchester, and Zanshin – Kent.
© 2015-2019 TKF - Traditional Karate & Fitness. Marsham, NR10 5QZ
Traditional Karate & Fitness Lessons in
Beccles, Costessey, Cringleford, Eaton, Mile Cross and North Walsham